Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Meet Me

My name is Kelsey and I am currently a junior at Eastern Illinois University in Charleston, Illinois. Communication has always been an interest of mine, because the entire world of communication intrigues me. Everything from the electronic and personal level of communication that this major offers sparks my attention. I choose public relations as my option in my major because PR has been such an important tool for so many communication departments of business and corporations across the globe for years.

The opportunities that public relation communicators encompass are so important to the communication field in general, not only to a specific corporation.

In this blog I will experiment with public relations in general and different aspects of the career.

No comments:

Post a Comment